ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES POLICY:
M2linx Design S.L. may collect information about the search habits of users of the website by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues to browse our website, inferring that they consent to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
a) WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A “Cookie” is a small file which is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smart phone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and user-friendliness of our website.
In no case can the cookies damage your computer. On the contrary: the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
b) WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the entity that manages it:
· First-party cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
· Third-party cookies: These are sent to your computer from a computer or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Examples include those used by social networks or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
· Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained by means of these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience in order to improve the content and facilitate its use.
· Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. In general, we use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
· Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow us, for example, to monitor traffic and data communication, to access parts with restricted access, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security features, store content in order to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
· Personalisation cookies: These allow the User to access the service with certain preset features based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
· Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the survey and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
· Advertising cookies: These allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces which may be included in our website.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each cookie used:
Below, we explain the cookies used on our website and the supplier to which they belong. First-party cookies are those which belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those which belong to other domains according.
From third parties, analytics and permanent cookies
Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to learn the origin of the visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data regarding the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address they connect from.
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
· Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.